Kilker To Join Land O'Lakes Executive Leadership Council
Mar 16, 2018
Full Circle Ag would like to congratulate Andrea Kilker on her election to the Land O’ Lakes Executive Leadership Council. This council is a grassroots group of six producers and five cooperative managers. The council represents region 5, which consists of North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington and Oregon.
The purposes of the executive council are:
1. Contribute to open, professional dialogue with fellow council members and Land O’Lakes staff.
2. Share outgoing messages from the board of directors and advocate on behalf of Land O’Lakes.
3. Support the strategic direction and governance of Land O’Lakes.
4. Encourage other members within their region to become involved.
5. Serve as a role model for others.
Andrea and husband Darian, along with their son Mason, farm west of Britton. They also grow, condition and package soybean seed on their farm.